Come join our team
Galenicum is a growing company. We believe that our dedicated team is vital to our current and future success. Our HR department is always looking for new candidates to fill positions in a variety of areas. If you are interested in working with us, please send a cover letter along with your CV to:
BASIC INFORMATION CONCERNING DATA PROTECTION
Galenicum Health, S.L.
Data protection officer:
To manage the relationship with candidates for employment with the company.
Your data shall not be disclosed or communicated to third parties, unless required by legal provisions.
Rights of data subjects:
Of access, rectification, deletion, portability, limitation of processing and of opposition to processing, by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAP Customer service
SAP Customer service
July 11, 2019
Position in organization:
- Department: Supply chain/Customer Service
- Reporting to: Supply Chain Customer Service Manager
- Staff in charge: -
- Location: Esplugues de Llobregat (Barcelona)
- Incorporation: September 2019
Education / experience:
- University degree preferred
- Proficient in English and Spanish
Previous experience required:
- At least 1 year working experience in back office support
- Familiar with CRM systems
- Familiar with SAP and Office package
- Logistic and Pharma practice knowledge would be a plus
Roles and responsibilities:
- Open and maintenance of customer accounts and data files to have them ready to upload to SAP in Sept.
- Compile doc for CIP shipments to speed up deliveries
- Assist CS with daily sales report to ensure docs arrive to customers on time (al CMO’s)
- Prepare weekly stock control reports to minimize goods permanence in warehouses.
- Assist with returns in SAP
- Follow up the Change Control file to ensure changes are managed according to the leadtimes
- Follow up on SO’s and CMO’s filling for future audits
- Assist with monthly preparation of OOR templates (including performances) and forecast summary (improve the control over this KPI)
- Assist weekly to tidy the sales book: replanting remaining qty’s or closing necess
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills with an always positive attitude
- Self-motivated and work independently under pressure
- Excellent team player
- Highly responsible, proactive, dynamic, methodical and resolutive individual.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters and cultures.